“See why You Should Be very Careful With Your Phone When Sleeping” – Man reveals how he lost his aunt after her phone exploded on her bed

An man took to Twitter recently to narrate how he lost his aunty after her phone exploded and the damage it caused took her life, praizemedia report.

The young India man on Twitter identified as @Mdtalk16, revealed that his aunty put her phone on her bed quite close to her face before going to sleep.

Unfortunately for her, the phone exploded after some time. The said man however, didn’t reveal if his late aunt’s phone was plugged in the time it exploded.

Watch the Video Below 👇👇

He wrote ; Yesterday in Night my Aunty found dead 😭, she was using Redmi 6A, she was sleeping & she kept the phone near her face on pillow side & after sometime her phone blast. It’s a bad time for us. It’s a responsibility of a brand to support🙏.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*